I have just read an article called ‘Free time at
university: how to make the most of it’ written by Hilary Bell on November 23rd, 2015.
This article is about students’ free time and how they
can spend it to get as much use as possible. This topic is actual, because it
describes the real situation, when students don’t have many lessons and most of
them have much free time.
This article can be logically divided into two parts.
The first is an introduction to the article and it gives the main idea and
shows the whole situation in which many students are today. The author says
here that it’s November now and ‘it’s time to prioritise what you want out of
university, which could be a whole multitude of things’. The second part
consists of some pieces of advice for students how they may use their free of
studying time and how ‘to make the most of it’. First of all it is going off-piste, which means that you can do
nothing and degree. Secondly, you can find a part-time work, which will help
you in your future career and it is better to begin to work while you are at
the university. You can also join sports clubs, where you will have a
possibility to try to play some games and find out whether it is your cup of
tea or not. One more advice is to join the societies you like most of all. For
example, if you study language you are to go to a community and meet there new
people with whom you can study the language. Finally, you can do some
volunteering. It is very useful for the world and for you too because doing
good things for people makes you feel better and gives you much energy.
To my mind it is very
important to spend time with use and make the most of it, so that all the
pieces of advice are useful and make students think about their free of
education time.
How do you spend your free
time when you have a few lessons and little homework?
You can find the article here: http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph-student-writers/2015/11/23/free-time-at-university-how-to-make-the-most-of-it/
Thank you for an interesting rendering! Of course, it is very inportant to spend our time useful. As for me, I go to the gym or read books in my free time. But sometimes I spend my free time meeting my friends or having fun. I think that we we can afford to spend part of our time on entertainment, because we are young now, and may be it is the best time in our lives.
ОтветитьУдалитьЭтот комментарий был удален автором.
ОтветитьУдалитьGreat rendering! Very interesting and informative!
ОтветитьУдалитьI agree with you that it’s necessary for us to spend our free time with pleasure and benefit. Especially I like the idea of joining different communities and clubs. I think it can be very interesting and useful because it can make us feel more enthusiastic about our life and studying. As for me, I prefer reading books. They help me to escape from everyday routine and cheer me up.
This problem is very popular amoung students around the world. I agree with you that we should spend our free time usefull. As for me i prefer spend it visiting gym, i think it is a good way to stay at the good shape, because it is very important especialy for us, girls. I also meet my friends or watch interesting films. Most of all i like the idea of joing lunguage's club. I will think about it because it is the great oppotunity to improve my language skills.
ОтветитьУдалитьThank you for your rendering!
Этот комментарий был удален автором.
ОтветитьУдалитьWell, nowadays we can spend our free time in different ways and the problem is to choose the best way for you. It should make you think that you do somthing useful for your life and your article shows us the imortance of right planning of your time. You can do sports, read, may be you have hobby or job. Everything you wish. As for me, I like knitting, cooking, talking to my penfriends. Also I have a job. But for pleasure I use my hobby and with a help of it I can earn some money.
ОтветитьУдалитьThanks for your rendering, it made me think about some changes in my life!
I think this rendering very relevant to me. There are many advises how to organize and spend time,with benefit for yourself and study. It seems to me that many students need to think about how they spend their free time
ОтветитьУдалить