If you are fond of art you can’t deny that nowadays advertisements became a great powerful piece of it. These days adverts’ aim is not only to show you the product from its best angles but also attract your attention with some meaningful idea and may be inspire or cheer you up. That is why I decided to choose the article called THE BEST CHRISTMAS ADVERTS OF 2015 written by VICTORIA KINGDON.
This article shows us the best set of ads for this Christmas. Such brands as Michael Kors, Burberry and H&M help us to feel this wonderful atmosphere of holidays and, moreover, give us some useful advises. For example, Katy Perry wishes everyone Happy and Merry Christmas dancing as a fairy in advert for H&M. The British net of shops TKMaxx reminds we should be kind for our neighbors, may be they are not our dearest but they are our nearest. Another brand John Lewis in a very touching way presents a kind Christmas story with the meaning that we should show someone they’re loved this Christmas. Tell me, which advert did you find the best one?
Personally, most of all ads I liked the one with cat named Mog created by brand Sainsbury. It proves the idea that Christmas is for sharing. And, of course, we mustn’t forget about people in need. I’m very thankful to the author for this absolutely incredible and full of kindness article; it gives inspiration and mood of coming Christmas. If you are looking for something cheerful on the eve of holidays you will like it too.
Check it out:
http://www.harpersbazaar.co.uk/christmas/the-best-christmas-adverts-2015
This article shows us the best set of ads for this Christmas. Such brands as Michael Kors, Burberry and H&M help us to feel this wonderful atmosphere of holidays and, moreover, give us some useful advises. For example, Katy Perry wishes everyone Happy and Merry Christmas dancing as a fairy in advert for H&M. The British net of shops TKMaxx reminds we should be kind for our neighbors, may be they are not our dearest but they are our nearest. Another brand John Lewis in a very touching way presents a kind Christmas story with the meaning that we should show someone they’re loved this Christmas. Tell me, which advert did you find the best one?
Personally, most of all ads I liked the one with cat named Mog created by brand Sainsbury. It proves the idea that Christmas is for sharing. And, of course, we mustn’t forget about people in need. I’m very thankful to the author for this absolutely incredible and full of kindness article; it gives inspiration and mood of coming Christmas. If you are looking for something cheerful on the eve of holidays you will like it too.
Check it out:
http://www.harpersbazaar.co.uk/christmas/the-best-christmas-adverts-2015
I think that the holiday season is the best because all exchange gifts and wish each other only good. I agree with the author that advertising is a force especially today. In the pre-holiday advertising makes us money, attracting a colorful wrapper and the stars are removed in one way or another.
ОтветитьУдалитьI think that the holiday season is the best because all exchange gifts and wish each other only good. I agree with the author that advertising is a force especially today. In the pre-holiday advertising makes us money, attracting a colorful wrapper and the stars are removed in one way or another.
ОтветитьУдалитьI like your review! The topic of your article is timely because Christmas is not far away. Advertisement play an important role in our lives nowadays and it can even control people's minds. Concerning your question, I liked best the advert of "John Lewis", which really brought me the Christmas mood.
ОтветитьУдалитьThank you for your review! Holidays are coming, and even though I'm not that fond of them, I still can appreciate a good advertisement.
ОтветитьУдалитьMy favorite though is Coca-Cola one with trucks and catchy song. It's eternal.